BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Finally A Graduate.

Yes, its official! I am a Graduate from high school. On my way to going onto college in August. I am going to Vincennes University and majoring in Audio Recordings. I love music and I would love to produce it. Hopefully people take me seriously with this, because I know what everybody is thinking. "How can she do this?" Well thanks for that question. My answer is this: I can have my seatbelt taking off of me and if somebody is willing to help me then it can be done.

Hopefully my songwriting gets better. I wrote a song called, "Used Paper" two weeks ago during my fourth period final. Since I had an "A" in that class I got out of taking that final. The song is about me being a used piece of paper being ripped about from the metal wires. It could a graduation song, if you look at it.

I will be posting some pictures soon of the past couple of weeks.
-Meghan.

0 comments: