BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

WHEELIE!



Wheelie... my favorite little evil character on Transformers 2: Revenge of The Fallen. Yeah, I know I'm obsessed, but I don't care. He was the funniest thing on the movie well besides the twins. I like the scene were they're at checkpoint between Egypt and Jordan and Wheelie is between Simmons and Sam and the guard comes walking down from the post and Wheelie goes, "Oh great, its a fricking munchkin! Short people are mean, tell them he's tall." Instantly I laughed my butt off. Cause he has a point. Short people are mean, but we have to be. I really hope his in the third movie because after they get to Egypt its like he disappears and I got depressed at the end, but then "New Divide" came on and I was back to my normal self again. =)

0 comments: