BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Inspiration.

Mike Shinoda Pictures, Images and Photos


You know if you have that one person that just inspires you and you want to be the best like that person? Well this is what Mike Shinoda is to me. Yeah, I'm probably crazy but everybody has some kind of role model and inspiration somewhere. Surprisingly, I liked Fort Minor before Linkin Park since I was into Rap before Rock.



I was watching "Charmed" on TNT and the commerical for the All-Stars came on and I was hooked. If a song has some kind of classical intersuments in the background I'm going to like it. Then I got into Linkin Park but this was 3 years after I got intoduced to Fort Minor. I heard the Jay-Z/Linkin Park songs first. My dad was a fan of "Numb/Encore" and my mom was into "Jigga What/Faint." Since then I've lost it. My parents still listen to Linkin Park. My sister could care less, but she's sang the words to "Leave Out All The Rest" so she can't say shit.



Mike is an artist, and not just the musical defination either. He went to Arts school and he is really good. Last August, I really wanted to trade my King Tut for a plane ticket just to see his art show. That same month I wanted to do something that would prove not only me but other people wrong. I wanted to take Drawing for my last year, but I hadn't passed my ISTEP yet so I would get to take the class 2nd Semester. I didn't want to wait but I certainly didn't want to start this idea on my own without being an a class. I had the picture I wanted but never used it. Once December rolled in, I began my search for pictures of the guys of Linkin Park. I had the confidence to do this, so really he was the reason to do this.



The first day of 2nd Semester of my last year I showed my art teacher my pictures and he was surprised that I was ready to do these. He showed me how to do the grid for my portraits. Joe was first and Rob's was last. I should have left Mike's last because after I got his done I didn't have the same motivation I had for everybody else's. Chester and Rob's are a disaster, but everybody seems to like them. Mike's a Chorcoal drawing, and is actually my favorite. He's my inspiration to kick some ass in the future. How many people get the chance that they got drawed by a person who does everything with their feet? Not many trust me. I hope to go to one of his Art Shows later on. That would be really cool.

0 comments: