BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Purple Eyes! :)



These are my purple eyes that I drawed in my Drawing class. Hopefully this will be in the Art Show, but you never know. This is one of the ones that I love. My dad is finishing putting the frame on it, so it looks prudy. The original picture I actually posted earlier on the "Art Show" post a couple of weeks back and this was the end result of that. The iris were suppose to be baby blue but purple makes the eyes more mysterious to me. I actually named this drawing "Legacy" Because I'm leaving high school this year and this picture is sort of like me leaving and looking back with another outlook on life. That's why I changed the iris. My iris are brown and I'd changed mine into purple if I had enough guts to do it. :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Smith said...

Meghan, I LOVE this! Beautifully done!

Kristi said...

Definitely the color that I wanted for my eyes!!! Purple is an awesome color!! :0