BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Obivous.


Well, the first thing I have to say is "Holy Crap! They're hot!" There we go, now I feel better. The sad part about the is picture is that the tallest person is in the back and apparently Chester is the shortest since he's in the front. Awh, :) I just LOVE this picture a lot. They all look so serious. They all look different compared to the Hybraid Theory pictures, but of course they were younger then. They're not that old. They're in 30s but who cares they're hot! I tried to set this picture as my desktop background but their heads got cut off except for Chester's. His was the only face you could see. This is like the 5th picture of them that I have saved on my laptop. And this was the only damn picture that didn't want to fit. So I found four more. But do you hear me complaining? You shouldn't at least. Because now this picture has a place to go now.

0 comments: