BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Three Day Weekend.

Today is Good Friday, and it's been a very lazy day which is okay, but I really wanted to go over to my Nana's but she had therapy today. So we are going tomorrow. Sunday is not only Easter, but its also my Nana's birthday. She will be 72 years old. She'll be a 72 year old with a crush on Adam Lambert and likes mainstream rock, how sad?

She finally gets to have her collage of Adam Lambert pictures I did for her in my Art class. Speaking of Art class, which is Drawing for me. I am working on my 5th protrait. One more protrait and I am done with them. This one that I am working on is Chrocal, again. I really don't like it, its probably the least media that I dislike the most. Oh, and pant legs of jeans and Chrocal don't mix well. Trust me on that. :)

Tuesday, we had a program and it was Emerge Expenierce with Keith Robinson & the band Philmont. Like last year's I loved it. I am trying to carefree of what everyone's feelings and just going for it. It's not easy I will say that. It's not. The night show was interesting. Philmont just become my first rock concert. They beat out Linkin Park being my first rock concert. And mom's car wouldn't start so me and my sister got pictures with the band, and man we're they cute! I only got two pictures with two of the members and not the drummer. Em wouldn't let me go back in line. :( Mom and dad came and picked us up from it and I missed my second Graduation Committee meeting and your only allowed to miss one. Yeah, but I'm okay, I think this class understands that there are people who would like a voice somewhere.

So techincally my week was great! Especially the weather!! I should've been outside today, but nope.
-Meghan.

0 comments: