BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 5, 2010

GET ME OUT!!!

I seriously don't want to be here. I want to be at home sleeping in and then going to nana's instead of waiting til 2 to find out if my mother's going to pick me up early from school. As long as she gets me out of 6th period early I am completely fine with that.

My dad turned off his phone last night because me and Emily wanted to skip today, but nana said no. You would think with her present she got yesterday she would be okay with me skipping and going with her to therapy with her, but nope.

Lunch sounds good today. I'm really hungry. No cookies this morning and no gum in my purse so I'm pretty much screwed now. I hate Mondays! Of all days to want to skip a Monday is prefect to skip on. Obivously my mom didn't get it. This sucks! So get me the heck out of here. Please!! :)

0 comments: