BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

All Six. :)

Now I have proof on here, facebook, myspace, and twitter. Well I've only posted 3 of the 6 on my twitter. :( It takes to long to post them just my phone to TwitPic so you've got to give me some credit that I finally posted pictures on here as well. :) Alright, I'll put what media they are in and the guys names... but thats it.

1.) This is in Pen and it's Phenoix (bass guitar player) of Linkin Park.


2.) This is Joe Hahn and he is the DJ of Linkin Park. This is also in Inkwash (pretty much ink from a pen and water).


3.) Okay, this is two in one picture because it was too far away I guess to get individual pictures. Anyways, first is Brad Delson, he is the main guitar player in Linkin Park and his is in Pencil. Then Rob Bourdon is in Pastele and he is the very hot drummer in Linkin Park.


4.) This is Mike Shinoda, his is in Charcoal. It was the first one I did in Charcoal. If your wondering what's around the frame. That's barb wire. Mike is the MC/piano player/guitar player in Linkin Park.


5.) This is my second Charcoal drawing and its of Chester Bennington. He is the singer of Linkin Park & Dead By Sunrise.



PS: My dad did my frames for me. I have my "Musical Collage" in my room and it will not be framed because of the size of it. I also have another picture that I am working on and its those eyes from my last post, but the iris will be purple instead baby blue. And I might do a flower for myself at the end of next week. :)
-Meghan.


0 comments: