BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Art Show.

I will be so happy when I get these
protraits done. Everybody's driving me crazy about my frames and I really don't think I will get them done, but I also have like a few weeks left too, so I think I'll be okay. I think everyone should come to it. It's May 18th in the middle school art room. It's going to be sweet! Mine are of these guys of course. Just to let people know, it was a challenge for me to get through them all. Trust me after my forth one I almost gave up. :( Let me say in order of what media I draw them in. Inkwash, Pen, Pencil, Charcoal, Charcoal again, and Pastal. (I don't think that last word is spelled right) Anyways, it was fun, but hard too.



This is sort of like the next picture I'll draw out. I actually might do this one instead, but the other one is done in Inkwash. And this picture has blue eyes and the other one had black eyes. I donk't know I like them both. I just might do both. :)

0 comments: