BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This Weather.

This weather is wonderful! Today on the way home was absolutely the best! Nathan and Sarah didn't ride home on the bus and Robert didn't drive. Yay! It was the most smoothest ride home in the world, I swear Karen drove home slow so we could enjoy the sun. My whole day was fulled with good moments and laughter. It was defintiely not a Monday. It was a better Tuesday.

For some odd reason I was in a wonderful mood too! The whole way home the only songs I listened to were up-beat songs. I didn't listen to my sad songs that I listened to that morning. Gosh, I can't describe how much this day was good. It was crazy!

I hope tomorrow is just as good as today was, because this whole week needs to be like that. I just changed to my myspace playlist on my profile and all the songs at first are hard rock songs. like,
Down and Out -- Tantric
The Bleeding -- Five Finger Death Punch
The Situation -- Krystal Meyers
I'm So Sick -- Flyleaf
Decode -- Paramore
Hot -- Avril Laivgne
My December -- Linkin Park
Its Not You -- Halestorm
Breathe -- Michelle Branch
Reach Out -- Hilary Duff
On To The Next One -- Jay-Z ft. Swizz Beats
Lady Marmalade -- Christina Aguilera, Pink, Mya, Missy Elliott, and Lil Kim
Taking Chances -- Celine Dion
Say It Right -- Nelly Furtado
Lolli Lolli (Pop That Body) -- Three 6 Mafia
The Cupid Suffle -- ???
Heaven Sent -- Keyshia Cole
I Belong To Me -- Jessica Simpson.

Thats just whats on there now. It could change from today to tomorrow. I have a good range of people that I like. As you can tell, haha. All these songs have a reason why there on my playlist.
-Meghan.

0 comments: