BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

SPRiNG BREAK!

Spring Break is coming up soon and I cannot wait til it does. Three more weeks. My Aunt Laurie, Jon (her fiancee), and Tate (her son) are coming down. And hopefully my cousin Amy, who is her other child, comes down as well. Maybe my other cousin Chris will come down too. I miss him. I'm actually thinking about getting my tattoo done that weekend she comes down. She got her's the day Thanksgiving. Today, is really a Monday. I had an NHS meeting at 7:40 am. (I hate waking up early!) Then my aide didn't know where I was. After that, the freaking elavtor wouldn't work at all. It came up for us, but when we got in it, it didn't go down. So then we had to go outside and ugh! Yeah, I'm defintely ready for Spring Break already.
-Meghan.

0 comments: