BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Critical.


Okay, Friday night I went to the movies with my sister, our cousin, and Emily's friend Alex. We went to see this movie. I'm still deciding if I like it or not. It was defintiely not the type of movie that you take two 15 year olds to see. Emily swore she didn't know it was a rated-R movie. We got there early and Em was freaking hyper because of the Vault she had at Noble Romans before. Kristi and Emily discovered that the room we were in and there was a stage up by the screen and then she started walking down the rows like a model would. All three of us were laughing our butts off!

But seriously the movie made me mad. It also made me think of questions to ask my mom about her past. Since she was a teenager in the 80s I had a bunch of things going through my head. It had funny parts in it but it also had some BAD parts that some 15 year olds shouldn't see at all. Especially, when one of them is my sister.

0 comments: