BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Different Things Pt. 1


Channing Tatum is so amazing its not even funny. I saw Dear John last Sunday and I only cried twice and he had his shirt off for most of the movie. Sexy! He is just wonderful. I am about tempted to watch Step Up tonight. :) Or I might just send my mom out to go to the Movie Gallery for G.I. Joe and Stop-Loss. He was good in both of those movies too. I think guys look gorgeous in Camo. Especially army camo. Its the best on a guy, because it makes them look stronger and tougher. They're like a big green and brown wall. I'm just saying.








Alright, I have had so many baby dreams
its flipping me out. Two nights in a row I've
had a dream that I had five kids. One was a
set of twins. Two boys and three girls.
Amerik Morgan and Levi August. And
girl were Hayden Ruth, Lyndsi Rae, and
Ashli Harlow. Cute huh?

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Well, I don't really like the secone part of your post but I love the part about HIM!! Ahh!!!! :) (I just don't like babies ;) )