BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Been Thinking Again.

I am going out of my mind. I need more money to spend on buying Christmas presents for my family and friends. I've got my nana and my dad covered. They're getting candles. My cousin is getting a pair of (blank) but I don't know which to give to her. On her birthday or Christmas. I think I should go to Evansville or somewhere and get stuff, but I don't know what they would want. I've never done this before. So I'm a little new at this.

This is my Christmas Wish List:

1.) A new cell phone.
2.) A new stereo or TV would be nice.
3.) I want some boots, not cowboy boots, but like Uggs.
4.) I want Guitar Earrings, that I saw at Walmart.
5.) I want some earrings.
6.) Lotion.
7.) A laptop.
8.) I want Linkin Park's DVD/CD of their concert at Milton Keyes. :)
9.) I want some new clothes.
10.) An iTunes music card.
11.) More fuzzy socks.
12.) Another purse.
13.) My scholarship stuff to be done.
14.) Anything that's Linkin Park, would be nice too! :))

0 comments: