BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another Stressful Day.

Monday started off this so nice... NOT! The one time I don't have a NHS meeting on a Monday morning, my bus never comes to pick me up. Why me?? My dad had to take me in, and I felt like crap the rest of the day. Then when I got home, my mom wanted to start an aguement with me about it.

Tuesday, came with another stressful day. My schedule for second semester was being changed. I had a class that I didn't want, but the consolar put me in it. And she wanted me to come up to talk to her later that day and I told three people I was literally on the eadge on my chair because I was so mad. But now, its well. I have classes that I want to take and that one I have no chioce.

Today, yeah well don't ask!!!
:)

0 comments: