BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Past Three Days.

The past three days have been very weird feeling to me. I am just thinking about things more than what I use to. For my birthday I got a $100 visa gift card from Wal-Mart. And I am all ready to spend it, but I am actually thinking about my best friend a Christmas present. Her birthday comes after Christmas and Christmas is closer. So she's getting something very soon!

I was suppose to get a call from the admissions person at VU yesterday, but Em had to be picked it up at the school and so my mother called the VU admissions office to have them wait until she got back. But guess what? They never called back. Not happy because I was ready and happy for them to call me. Maybe today they'll call me.

Today, I am going to the lincese branch to get a ID. Not a driver's lincese, but a ID. I am so getting myself a lottery ticket today! I am so excited! My mom isn't, but she'll get over it. My dad has told me that he doesn't care about the guys I date anymore. That's a plus. Poor Emily though. Dad's been giving her a hard time about these high school boys. I already know why he doesn't care about the guys I date. I've known that since I was a seventh grader. It comes with being handicapped.

0 comments: