BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Change.


Okay, I am wanting a change to everything I am. Well not everything. My best friend Janise and I were at Wal-Mart one time, and we went on the hair part of the store and we were looking at the hair dyes. I want my hair dyed again. Well I don't want it dyed all the way, I just want highlights in my hair. I've already tried blonde highlights and you couldn't see them very well. Then I tried red highlights, and it was the type that stays in for only two weeks. So this time, I found a product that I want to try. Its bright red. Its really cool. It'll be very different for myself, because I don't like to change my hair unless I really have to. So this is a big change for me to do. I might even get my haircut beforehand, but I don't know yet. So we'll see, here's a picture of what I want.



0 comments: