BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Grammar Assignment.


My grammar assignment is going to start out like this. I already know most of this career because it's what I want to go into in the future. The career that I have choosen is Audio Recording. It is definetly something you wouldn't except out of me or how much grammar is involved in it. Everything that has to do with computers or softwares pretty well come with instructions on how to start it up. There are bunch of tools for you to use, but a lot of wires and cords for you to place for it all to work correctly. This is a picture of one of the softwares that I have heard of. It's called Pro Tools. What I think is cool is that the software sometimes comes in different languages. If your going to go into this career you might as well have it in different languages so that way other ethnics can understand how it works too.


0 comments: