BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Got a Tumblr!

Earlier last month I finally caved. My sister has been a Tumblr user since the end of May. I've never been so proud of her. She defintely needed something to let herself go and tell out everything she feels. Her throughts about love, humor, and friendships are being let out into quotes. I've been calling her "Quote-manic" because it fits her completely.

I've had a Tumblr before but I've never really understood how to change the theme and things like that. Especially the "reblogging" that I was always curious about but didn't know to do it. Well last month, I finally did it. Been on WordPress since April so I needed another outllet. So I had my sister show me how to use Tumblr. Now I can't seem to keep myself off it. I'm always reblogging anything that has to do with Linkin Park, NKOTBSB, Christina Aguilera, Dance, Brands, Funny pictures, Animals, and things like that. Everytime I look at my Tumblr theme I feel like I'm in LA or Florida. So Summer-y! I love it!

So go find me and follow me please. http://www.gotmeghan.wordpress.com I'm really addicted to it so I am usually on it alot more than I intended to be. So if you do decide to follow me, be aware of lots of Linkin Park, NKOTBSB, and Xtina. I'm a little nutty! So bye bye all!

0 comments: