BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 10, 2011

Sugar Free Juicy Fruit.

I love bubble gum. If I don't have any on me or if anybody in my family has any gum on them either I will ask everybody else. I am that addicted to gum. One night while my family and I were watching Due Date my dad gave me this gum, not knowing what the flavor was or anything. I was hooked instantly. It was Key Lime Pie and I have never liked pie but that was some good pie gum. Since my sister is like me she would take my gum without asking me first. So I kind of runned out of gum sooned than I should have.

So this new gum that my mom got me recently. It's Juicy Fruit that's sugar free. It's nasty! I really don't like the little bit size pieces of gum. I like the regular long strips of gum. They also have more sugar on them too. I need to get my Key Lime Pie gum back as soon as possible. I'm going through withdrawals. I also like that Trident gum that's the Orange on top and bottom and a Stawberry in the middle. It smells amazing and tastes great!

0 comments: